Thursday, February 21, 2013

French, but not 'Frenchy'......

Here's a photo of a coffee-table I JUST PURCHASED from Judy Rohrer, my sales representative at Baker, Knapp & Tubbs, ADAC.


It's from FRENCH HERITAGE, a fabulous furniture-maker that STILL makes fine furniture in FRANCE!  I sold French Heritage product for over 14 years at Beverly Hall Furniture Galleries; the woods, metals, and the way they FINISH their product is A+ all the way!!!

When I was at ADAC last month, spec'ing BAKER furniture for a Design-Client, I spotted THIS baby,......and noticed that it had an original retail price of: $8000.00.  It had been marked-down (as it has recently been edited from their line)  to a price I simply couldn't resist.  I BOUGHT it, and have it in my Home Studio, awaiting the RIGHT CLIENT who needs: a FINE, hand-waxed wood coffee table AT THE PRICE OF ONE OF MUCH-LESS quality from one of those catalogues you get in the mail.

MY price for this coffee-table is: $1799.00!!!!!!  Remember: original price $8K (I even left the original price on the piece).  SIZE:  47"wide x 32.5"depth x 16.5" height.

Here are some additional photos I personally shot, showing the SLIDE-FEATURE which opens and closes over handy-storage areas for your many magazines and books.  Drawers on one side that slide-through from either-side (great for games, cards, junque,......) and a nice storage shelf (perhaps for art books, tissues, etc.).



Size: 47"w x 32.5"d x 16.5"h; shown decorated in my Home Studio. 
GREAT side "pockets" for your periodicals!


Another shot of this WONDERFUL coffee table; my price: $1799.00!!!

This is a GREAT opportunity for someone who just-might need a new coffee table for their Family Room or TV Room.  It would look great in-front of a fabric OR leather sofa........

As I mentioned, it's here, safe and sound, at my Home Studio in Atlanta.  I'll be happy to get an affordable quote to SHIP it ANYWHERE in the USA; just let me know!

As always, Keep Calm And Carry On!

....Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment