Tuesday, February 12, 2013

QUATREFOIL ALERT!!!!!!

Hey, Everybody!  Just wanted to let you know that one of my FAVOURITE chandelier/sconces resource is: Ironware International.

Made in FRANCE,.......and of the highest-quality!!!

Check out their new, QUATREFOIL chandelier!!!! As many of you know, trefoils and quatrefoils (think: 3 or 4-leaf clover) are two of my FAVOURITE shapes ........and let's not forget how much Uncle Mark likes OCTAGONS!!!



Scan through Ironware International's website; I'll be happy to price that perfect new chandelier for your dining room.....

Here's a photo of my most-recent Ironware International installation; it REALLY made a BIG difference in my client's Dining Room!


Check out the DETAIL!!!!!

Keep Calm and Carry On!!!!

...Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment