Thursday, February 14, 2013

PINTEREST: A Plethora of Ideas!!!!!


I've been "pinning" on Pinterest for a little over a year, now.

Several months ago, I noticed that contrast-shoestrings seem to be a NEW IDEA in the shoe industry.  Many of the pins I saw were from shoe companies that were a little-"young" for me.........But I can up with this (I thought ORIGINAL until I saw a DIOR-HOMME pin 3 weeks after I found red-shoelaces and spent a rainy Sunday afternoon lacing some old shoes, some over 20 years old)........

In any event, "original" or not, I am a very happy-camper with my now-new brown shoes!  I've received MANY compliments at ADAC, Scott's, eating-out.........everyone seems to think that they're Über-Cool and SOOOOO me!

Suffice it to say that THIS designer keeps up on TRENDS.......but I must say that, as an Interior Designer, I sometimes hear from design clients that they want that trendy Ikat fabric or lucite end-table; sometimes these trends work,...sometimes they don't.  It all depends on that personal-look that you want to have in your home.

Let me know if you're PINNING on Pinterest; and, of course, if you ARE, follow me to see what I post.  It's fun and something to do when I come home at night, too-tired to read.

http://pinterest.com/marksunderland

Keep pinning, y'all!!!!!!

Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment