Monday, December 3, 2012

IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS!!!!!!!!

My Mission chairs, waiting for their new look.


...thought I'd blog about my upholstery-projects,...and give a SHOUT-OUT to my upholsterer for over 12 years, Aaron Richmond, owner of: M. SOUTHERN DESIGN CONCEPTS, Norcross, Georgia.

I met Aaron in 2000, and, after seeing his workmanship on a pair of chairs he did for one of my antique-dealer-friends,......hired him then-and-there for my first upholstery project,....and have used him EXCLUSIVELY since then.

Last week, I stopped-by and gave Aaron about 8-12 projects I need for my Designer Showhouse at: Christmas at Callanwolde.  He's such a Good-Listener,.....and I appreciate him telling me what I CAN and CANNOT do (sometimes we designers have the IDEAS,.....but sometimes our ideas do not interpret into REALITY.....).

My black/tan hounds tooth fabric and black leather for contrast-welt on a pair of ottomans.


Wait'll you see how Aaron at M. Southern Design uses my 
antique Caucasion rug on my Mission chairs....

Wait'll you see what I do with these ottoman frames!

Aaron's input is ALWAYS appreciated by this designer.

Here are some photos to share with y'all........your upholstery project is only as good as the skilled-WORKERS involved......

My good friend, Aaron Richmond, owner of M.Southern, my ONLY upholsterer for over 12 years.

Proud upholsterer!!!!

Skilled worker at: M. Southern Design.

Skilled worker at: M. Southern Design.

Another careful upholsterer.......

Why I've used M.Southern for over 12 years: attention-to-DETAIL!!!


Kudos, Aaron!   Kudos, M. SOUTHERN DESIGN CONCEPTS!!!

Cheers,
Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment