Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas at Callanwolde: Digital Photos by DIGITAL ARTS STUDIO!!!!


This past Monday, Barry Glustoff and his wife Robin, co-owners of DIGITAL ARTS STUDIO in Atlanta, were my guests at Christmas at Callanwolde.  It was so nice to see them both,.... ESPECIALLY as it was Robin's birthday, and she chose to come visit my rooms and Christmas tree as a relaxing thing to do on her day-off.

As many of you already know, I use DIGITAL ARTS STUDIO for MANY things: the Keep Calm and Carry On banners on stretched canvas shown in the photos,......in fact, my Keep Calm and Carry On 5x7" card (that I used as my theme on my tree......) was produced, beautifully, by Barry's department at Digital Arts Studio.




Robin is my GO-TO for ALL my custom-framing.  Most of the artwork you see here in the photos were framed by Robin and co-owner, Peter Leafman's framing department at Digital Arts Studio.  I've used them for over 10 years now.  My clients LOVE going there; you should call them sometime you have a framing-job or digital photography work; they're by far, the BEST in the South!

Enjoy Barry's photos of my most-recent rooms......

Cheers!

...Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment