Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Baker Furniture, Anne Irwin Galleries, and Mark Sunderland Interiors

I have been very honoured to have been selected by Melody Trivosone, the new Showroom Manager of Baker Knapp & Tubbs, ADAC, to participate with about a dozen or so other interior designers for a private function in their beautiful showroom the week of Design ADAC.

Anne Irwin Fine Art, one of my favourite art galleries in Atlanta, will be showing some wonderful paintings from her gallery amongst the beautiful room settings at Baker.

Baker and I go way back.  At Beverly Hall Furniture Galleries, I had a loyal following of Baker clients.  Here's a photo of one of my "All Baker" rooms:



.....and guess where those beautiful paintings came from?  That's right, Anne Irwin Fine Art!


I am so looking forward from returning from Kentucky Derby Weekend and participating in this fine Event with Baker and Anne Irwin.

Having been an Independent Designer since Fall 2010, when Beverly Hall closed their doors, I'm a "regular" at the Baker Showroom at ADAC.





Are YOU a Baker fan like me?  If so, I'd be happy to propose your new Dining Room, Living Room, bedroom, or, as one of my Baker clients did, furnish your ENTIRE home with all the different Collections from Baker and Milling Road.

Thank you, Melody, for this wonderful opportunity to network my businesses: Mark Sunderland Interiors, Inc. and Mark Sunderland Antiques, LLC. (http://www.msunderland.com/)

I'll keep y'all posted on how the Event goes!

Keep Calm and Use Baker and Anne Irwin Fine Art!

Cheers!
Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment