Friday, March 2, 2012

Sunlight On Robertson Creek


Last weekend, Catherine Magee Kelleghan sent an e-blast from her gallery, Kelleghan Gallery.

I forwarded it to my clients, who once had responded positively to the artist, Laura W. Adams.

Although the work that Catherine posted SOLD immediately, I arranged to take THREE of Miss Adams works (paper collages, not oils) to my clients' home Tuesday afternoon.

We reviewed each work (Hickory Tree, Spring Light, and Sunlight on Robinson Creek) over their fireplace, which needed an outstanding work of art.

They chose SUNLIGHT ON ROBINSON CREEK. Not only was it MY favourite, the client's maiden-name was ROBINSON, so she is more than tickled.

I just spent an hour choosing THREE options of "floating" frames (which this piece needs, as a regular frame would cover the Artist's signature).

No comments:

Post a Comment