Wednesday, March 6, 2013

.......Right Out of Africa........

Sometimes, you come-across antique-dealers who are just the NICEST people.  This was the case in February when I met my next-door-neighbors at the Scott Antique Market, Eric and Lynda Sermon, owners of: QUEDAH MERCHANTS, INC. (www.triballinks.net / www.stewartparkman.com)

Their booth was FILLED with treasures from Africa,....and might I say, Lynda really has an eye for DISPLAY!

Check out some photos I took of their booths (They're ALWAYS in aisle B-8 at Scott's each and every month).


Check out Lynda's merchandising skills!

Eric and Lynda find these objects d'art, then build wonderful bases for them!

GREAT display, Lynda!

Aero-DYNAMIC!!!

It was a PLEASURE having Lynda and Eric as neighbors; I look forward to spec'ing some of their wonderful things next time I have a client who loves tribal art.

Great product, great merchandising, great PEOPLE!

Cheers!
Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment